Knowing fully the burden of leadership and high expectation from the masses, President-elect will no doubt be preoccupied with multifaceted issues. It is against this; a pictorial reminder seems to be desirable at this instance. As part of our contribution to the nation building, we leverage Storify platform using Aminu Gamawa’s Facebook photos to derive our message. The objective is we want Mr President-elect to reflect on our message which is ‘People stood for you on the premise that they have someone who is tested and trusted and when given another chance, will turn this nation from a laughing-stock to astonishing Nigeria’!
- Google quietly released a killer new feature in Google Maps mashable.com/2017/07/19/goo…Here we go 18 minutes ago
- 101 Innovations in Scholarly Communication: how researchers are getting to grip with the myriad new tools blogs.lse.ac.uk/impactofsocial…Here we go 2 hours ago
- Best Jobs with 2-Year Degrees: Nursing, Web Development, Air Traffic Controller, Dental Hygienist | Money time.com/money/3969427/…Here we go 1 day ago
- The 37 best websites for learning a new skill (via @Pocket) http://The 37 best websites for learning a new skill businessinsider.com/the-37-best-we…?Here we go 1 day ago
- $0 Design Tools to Help You Create Your Next Project (via @Pocket) medium.com/product-hunt/0…Here we go 1 day ago